Tuesday, February 2, 2010

some lovely photographs


I think my heart skipped a beat when I first saw these photos
Last week after I ordered and subsequently wrote about Troubleshooting, I learnt a few things:

1. Molly Young aka Magic Molly, also contributes to We Love You So. I love WLYS and feel a little bit dumb for not having made the connection sooner. (Molly also writes a food blog, busy girl).

2. Christopher Luxton, who collaborated with Molly on this project, takes the most beautiful photographs! I've printed a couple and stuck them on my wall at home I like them that much. I hope that's okay, I figured it was kind of like cutting something out of a magazine called the internet? I'm not too sure of the etiquette that's involved once it's off the screen and on paper...

And then yesterday I was re-aquainted with Sydney based photographer Pedro Ramos' work, and thought maybe I would post something about them too, because these guys are incredibly talented. How's the serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment