Sunday, February 21, 2010

yawn

Today I feel a bit like this. It's Monday (not the morning anymore, but still feels like it), I woke up with an incredibly sore throat and it was raining, I can't find any of the pictures I wanted to post on here today, and my tummy's rumbling. But I'm still in a good mood, and hopefully will have a something more interesting post later today or tomorrow, and am this afternoon going to eat a punnet of blueberries.

What do you do when you start feeling a bit under the weather, and want to stave off a full blown* cold? I usually eat spoonfulls of UMF rich manuka honey, drink loads of lemon and ginger drinks and hope for the best...

*Is full blown even a real term?
The picture came from here

1 comment:

  1. Manuka Honey is an extremely effective natural healer. More people should know about this.

    ReplyDelete