Wednesday, February 10, 2010

happy valentines! Not that it is today, obviously


I've never, ever been in a relationship for Valentines day. Wierd huh? Luckily I'm not Taylor Swift so it doesn't really bum me out. In the meantime, I will revel in John Webster's Mad Men Valentines Day cards. (An aside: of course I love Don Draper, but for some reason I can't quite pin down, I am madly in love with Pete Campbell. This probably tells buckets about my current state of mind.)



On a related note: my flatmate went to the premiere of the movie about Valentines Day last night. Apparently it tried really hard to be Love Actually but was completely without charm, "in that way American romantic comedies have of being completely without charm".

Also, she said all the characters were far too attractive to be believeably sad and alone, and Taylor Squ
ared was the best bit. But we already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment