Monday, February 1, 2010

whelmed

Laneway left me, well, just whelmed.*
It was fun and the music was great, but it seemed wierdly organised and the weather was horrid and muggy.


Anyway. Today is Joanna Newsom day. I'm very excited.

I have also decided to buy a white shirt (unbelievably, the Sunday magazine led me to this one). Apparently we all should own a white shirt and I don't. This one is a little bit country, and a little bit see through. Perfect.


I have always had a soft spot for Ruby. I think that this winter I shall buy a coat from them as well.I have never, spent money on a coat and I think the time is nigh. I may even buy a dress, too. I'm trying to save and only buy NZ made, good quality clothes if I'm not buying vintage. Ruby is good in this way; also it is not going to break the bank. Well, it won't break it like Karen Walker would break it. Poor broken bank.

Piccies of Ruby from their Winter 2010 Lookbook. Worth a look. Ha.

*("I know you can be underwhelmed, and you can be overwhelmed, but can you just be, "whelmed?" "I think you can in Europe")

1 comment:

  1. Oh and those photos are of Zippy! I think? I knew her when she was a naked baby living in the warehouse next door to my dad's. Weird.

    ReplyDelete