Tuesday, March 9, 2010

nonsense, and some nice clothes

Tina Kalivas is one of my most favouritest Australian designers. I have one skirt of hers and I LOVE it and like to think of it as just the beginning of what will probably remain a modest yet treasured collection. Did you know she worked for Alexander McQueen?! She's into sci-fi and fantasy! Is there such a thing as 'neo-tribal reptillian ready-to-wear'? It's like something you might wear to the office if you were in Avatar! And no, I still haven't seen that movie yet...

I'm quite bummed to be missing Tina in the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, but tickets are pretty steep for a nobody like me and I have to work that night anyway. I am however going to some of the other shows and I may even TWEET from them, like a fashion blogger, and won't that be fun for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment