Wednesday, March 10, 2010

lo sono l'amore

Tilda Swinton is on my list of Women I want to be when I grow up, along with Anjelica Houston and quite a few others, which is part of why I really want to see this film. I hardly know anything about it, except that it's Italian and imdb says it's a 'tragic love story set at the turn of the millennium in Milan. The film follows the fall of the haute bourgeoisie due to the forces of passion and unconditional love.' But really that's enough for me, 'the fall of the haute bourgoisie'? Sounds great!

Also, it looks incredibly sexy, and the Italian title enhances that 'Lo Sono L'Amore', hot. And Tilda has a Russian accent!

I just watched the trailer twice. I love how there's almost no dialogue and also how the second half feels so much like the trailer for or opening of a movie made decades ago. I'm sorry I'm being so vague, it was really evocative while I watched it, but now I'm not entirely sure what of...

Anyway if you've seen it, or know more about it, tell me, I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment