Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ruby red lips

A sneak preview of the fifth issue of I Love You magazine, available soon, and this edition is all about princesses. The cover features Paz de la Huerta who, to be honest I hadn't heard of until I watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire the other night. She plays Lucy Danziger, Nucky's slightly annoying flapper mistress and I think I only noticed that because she has an interesting name... Anyway she has gorgeous hair and I'm excited about reading this!

Incidentally, Boardwalk Empire, Han have you SEEN it yet??

We have both been counting down to this, along with everyone else, for months. I've watched the HBO teaser (and forced others to) at least 25 times and the pilot which played this week lived up to expectations in almost every way. Steve Buscemi is an excellent man. Michael Pitt is a massive babe. Apparently it cost $5 million just to produce the pilot, holy cow. Here's another trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment