(and some bigger things) I'm cheerful about:
- The cutting that's been sitting in a champagne flute of water on my desk for a couple of months has grown two healthy twisty roots, I think that's called propogating?
- My hyacinths and daffodils have started to bloom
- My mum's coming to visit in November
- I have a new job - well, it's not especially new, but it is now official
- I have a new home - it's little and sweet and I move in next week, there's two delightful girls and a little garden out the back which I can't wait to fill with flowers and veges
- I'm going to see Laura Marling tonight, I saw School of Seven Bells on Sunday, and last week Here we go Magic and Grizzly Bear, phew! I'm not sure if/when I'll get to write more about those shows but in a nutshell SSB were great, and pretty, and fun; GB was amazing, I like them far better live; and Here we go Magic were incredible, they played all my favourite songs and beautifully...
- Oh, and I finally get to see Boy this weekend