Tuesday, August 3, 2010

lucky me, no, really



From: HAN 
Sent: Monday, 2 August 2010 3:36 p.m.
To: DAD 
Subject:POTENTIAL CHRISTMAS PRESENT

AHOY DAD

You may or may not be aware that I have started doing Bikram yoga (that’s the hot yoga). Anyway, it’s really good and I’m enjoying it a lot. However, individual classes are $20 each, which is really expensive. A ten trip pass is $160, and I have just found out that if I sign up within a week of my first class (which was on last Wednesday) I get 20% off that, which makes it a grand total of $128 which is only 12.80 per class which is really cheap!! So far I am planning on going twice a week. Maybe even three times if I’m feeling virtuous...

Sadly, payday looms from quite a distance, Wednesday week, in fact, so I cannot afford to take advantage of this good deal. This is where the potential Christmas present part comes in...what are your thoughts? Indeed, if you felt it would be easier, you could just give me the entire chunk of Christmas present money early and gift me an empty card with a nice note in it come December 25th.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this proposal.

Xxx

Han
-----------------------------------------



From: DAD
Sent: Tuesday, 3 August 2010 8:17 a.m.

To: HAN
Subject:RE:POTENTIAL CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Ahoy there Hannah,

Xmas present put into bank account.  Keep the yoga going.  Love dad xxx 
DAD
----------------------------------------
Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment