Monday, March 16, 2009

richard avedon + skeleton = skelevdon?
























I couldn't get all of these to work. But there was a time when we did:




me: i thinkthey are hilarious5:19 PM Louise: okay i take it back they're totally funny the first few aren't but they are good after that on the toilet gold5:20 PM me: yes i like it when the skeleton wears clothes Louise: they're real fucking 80s when are they from? wait should i just read maybe me: richard avedon the new yorker 19955:21 PM Louise: yup ha me: god they are good, i keep re-looking at them Louise: yeah me: the one where he has a purple hat on Louise: i want to print some of the less bad ones5:22 PM hmm, i am almost alone in this office maybe i should do some colour [rinting me: hahahah do it Louise: I am sleeping bag dress hello5:23 PM they're going on the fridge me: get toilet seat sex and purple hat and american flag5:24 PM Louise: i'm getting painter that was my first lol one me: its good5:25 PM Louise: american flag is sleeping bag dress and i'll get toilet me: yeah SWEET Louise: yay new fridge pics me: good ones too Louise: to replace cute pandas and fat cats




Taken from foto decadent...Nadja Auermann




5 comments:

  1. To replace cute pandas and fat cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, where is sleeping bag dress?
    On the toilet is still one of the best I must say.
    Excellent... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a genius... This is my favourite among Averon's works.

    cafedesencuentro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not hilarious, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete