Wednesday, March 4, 2009

don't get me wrong, its not that I knock it...






You just have to look at her really...and listen to the track "Different Drum", possibly the best break up song of all time. Especially if you are girl (and we are) and even though the song itself was written by a dude.

This post is all about pictures. No waffly prose tonight. Obviously, I would love to dress like her/have her hair/general vibe.

Images pickpocketed from:
dreamjournal.net/.../dream_id/129971; www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Linda-Ronstad...; iamthechildofthemoon.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_.;https://www.allposters.com/-sp/Linda-Ronstadt...

2 comments:

  1. Sigh, Linda, certainly in my top five nightie wearing babes of all time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge crush on 1967 Linda Rondstadt.

    ReplyDelete