Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i'm in the money

Oh my, it is pay day!

TOP 5 MUNDANE THINGS I NEED TO BUY:

1. Hair brush
2. Black tights
3. Razor
4. Toilet paper for my flat
5. Some food

I'm quite exited about numbers 1,3 and 5.

I'm also getting my eyebrows threaded tonight for the first time ever. I have lived to almost 25 without ever having a professional look at my eyebrows. I have this image in my head of a Princess Diaries style makeover which transforms me from dull, boring Han into spectacular, perfectly browed Han, with eyebrows to rival Rachael Weiz or Jennifer Connelly. This probably won't happen.

Today I am going to listen to Roller-coaster by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Band of Gold by Freda Payne and There She Goes by The La's. Band of Gold is my dream kareoke song and is about the worst honeymoon ever. Lou, I'd like you to listen to this song carefully and then give me feedback (if you don't like it I'm not sure if we can be friends any more and this blog and all that goes with it willend).


No comments:

Post a Comment