Wednesday, June 23, 2010

high achiever

This will probably come as a surprise to none of you, but I've recently discovered that setting goals works. Well, at least helps. Example: I am trying to save money and I recently drew a little thermometer and stuck it to the wall and I'm filling it up with red as my bank account fills up with money (slowly). Visual aids!! Another example: I go to yoga about once a week but I decided recently that I might try the '30 day challenge' sometime in the next few months, so this week I'm going every day to see if I'm up to it. If I do it, I'm going to make a calendar that I can mark the days off on with big red Xs. Red is motivating!!

I'm sure I thought of more (and better, more creative) examples of goal setting and achieving on my way home last night, but I can't remember them now.

Anyway, and telling other people your goals is good because then you have to answer to someone when you don't do it. Set your intentions!!


These lovely collages are from ffffound and I don't know who did them, if you do please tell me!

1 comment:

  1. I did a 30 day bikram yoga challenge -- it was intense! Definitely a huge sense of achievement though.

    (I've never been back :P)

    ReplyDelete