Wednesday, April 21, 2010

words

a few lists...

Words I use all too often, particularly in the context of this blog:
Lovely
Totally
Nice, Sweet, and plenty of other empty adjectives.
I've so far managed to steer clear of Gorgeous though I did catch myself using Funky in a sentence the other day, I think air quotes were also utilised so I guess it's okay?

Words I enjoy using too often:
Entirely
Truly
Chuffed
Bummer

Words I appreciate but am yet to work into every day vernacular:
Ergo
Hitherto
Innocuous

Abbreviated words that I despise:
Soz
Totes

Abbreviated words that should fall into the above category, but for some reson don't. Probably because they're used frequently by people who I follow on Twitter and like, totally respect:
Cray
Obvs
Natch
Probs

Words that I wish I had an alternative for, because I feel weird saying them out loud:
Blog
Horny

No comments:

Post a Comment