Thursday, April 23, 2009

inspiration



My recent house move and impending birthday has provided me with quite a valid excuse for a party, so now the obsession with balloons I've had of late, well at least with pictures of them, has resulted in 100 filled with helium floating in my living room. Glee!



I've been totally inspired by this rather Jeurgen Teller for Marc Jacobs-ey campaign from United Bamboo. The campaign stars artist Terrence Koh, who besides his art is known for his love of this particular Fendi coat, I personally am quite enamoured with the pretty crepe and tinsel decorations behind him. I spotted this ad in the last issue of The Journal (which features an excellent Jeurgen shoot with Pamela Anderson, Vivienne Westwood and Andreas Kronthaler, and an interview with Ol' Dirty Bastard's M0m), and finally have a good reason to get crafty and rip them off... Will update with pictures next week, if they turn out pretty.



This campaign was shot by Marcelo Krasilcic, with set design by Confetti System


***Update*** Here are some far less attractive photos of my plagiarised streamers...

No comments:

Post a Comment