Thursday, December 16, 2010

underthings

I got my first ever strapless bra today*. Han and I are both 'lucky' enough that we can go without whenever a bra's straps might cause issue, however the Lonely Hearts dress I just bought has these lovely lacy ladders up the bodice which show a little too clearly any lack of support or, ah, coverage. So the very helpful girl in the shop pointed me towards cotton on body as the best place for 'a good cheap strapless bra' and I got one. That's all.

*I technically already owned one but it was a hand-me-down from my mother from about eight years ago and besides being not my size, it features scraggly lace and no padding (which I understand is kind of a useful reinforcement in strapless situations), instead it just has elastic along the top which creates a boobtube-like sausage breast effect. This is not desirable. I should have thrown it out a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment