Monday, August 10, 2009

oh hi


Hello, it's me, I've not been here for a while. I've not been on holiday or anything either, just lazy and busy and with limited internet access. Here are a few of the best things distracting me from work today...

This blog post, it's funny and snarky in an I'mboycrazy kind of a way. But it's someone different. But if you haven't read boy crazy, please do. It's really a very excellent blog.


This John Hughes tribute, and really everything from this website. And I'll just come right out here and say how much I love his films and how sad I am about his death and I won't take your time up with a whole post about it (well, not today anyway) but here are some other good ones if you're in that sort of a mood (the obituary from the NY Times has links to a great slideshow and lots of sweet quotes).

THIS VIDEO







I am not big on the whole youtube videos of random people covering big pop songs phenomena. But this one is great. It's awesome.
We may be a little biased.
The girl in this video is a beautiful and talented friend of Han and myself, and sent the link in an email with the subject 'missing yous'. If you're very clever you'll recognise her from the film Eagle vs Shark, also starring Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords fame.

So you see, she is awesome.


All pictures from LOLITA

No comments:

Post a Comment