Sunday, June 7, 2009

frilly things

Lingerie. I adore it. I haven't bought any in a long time and am starting to feel like a splurge is necessary. Well, justifiable. Almost.






I just came across the new Lonely Hearts Club knickers on So Much To Tell You and am weak at the knees. I've been holding off on any LHC purchases due to the impending NZ trip but now have more to add to the 'when I finally get to go to Myhart' list. Sigh.



The Auckland shopping list is ever growing, and while it may mostly be window shopping, I am saving almost exclusively for Myhart and Miss Crabb, as well as eating, lots of eating and drinking...

But I was talking about lacy things, Journelle has always made my heart flutter, though I don't know if I could bring myself to purchase intimates online, without trying them on and generally just touching them first...
My last underwear purchase worth mentioning was a girly white silk set printed with tiny stars from Stella McCartney. The rest of her range is amazing and very sexy, with gorgeous names like 'eve giggling' 'coco bluching' etc.









No comments:

Post a Comment