Tuesday, June 16, 2009

call me a hater

I never liked Chloe Sevigny.

I hated her in The Brown Bunny. Well, I hate Vincent Gallo, I hated The Brown Bunny, and hating her was a natural continuation.


I never liked her famous fashionista-ness, and for a long time I thought everything she wore was horrible.



But you know what?


I like her high waisted short short thing, and floaty blouse thing


no, I love it.


I loved her Chloe outfit at the polo (really, who didn't?)


I love her in this MUSE Summer 09 spread

And I even liked her with Jake in Zodiac.


It's about time I forgive her for Gallo and Gummo and admit that I really like (and rather envy) Chloe Sevigny, if only for the fact that she's one of those celebrities who finds something she likes and wears it (gasp) more than once!
These photos came from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment