Wednesday, October 27, 2010

halloween

I have two Halloween parties to attend this weekend. One is a birthday party where you have to dress up as an animal, but in a non-sexy way. Like, in a giant animal onesie from Kigu way. I am planning on going as a Ring Tailed Lemur. I could, perhaps, wear my grey velour trackpants (!) with a matching hoodie (yet to be purchased!) and construct a great big bushy tail out of a sock, or something. Another option would be buying some grey drop-crotch elephant's vagina harem pants. This is my reference picture:
Dressing up in a costume that basically negates all of your physical attributes can feel a bit strange. I'm used to wearing ironic-yet-still-a-bit-pretty costumes to dress up parties, so going full-Lemur will probably feel awesome, if a little, um, uncomfortable at first. As for the other party, I'm thinking I curl my bob (hob), wear very dark lipstick and pale makeup and go as a silent-film-horror-type thing. Or else Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice.

No comments:

Post a Comment