Tuesday, October 19, 2010

gosh, it has been a while

Lou is on the Wedding Committee and I'm on the Art in the Dark Committee, so we have both been very busy over the past couple of weeks. I'm going to write about mine later on - once all the photos come back - but if you want to have a look at Art in the Dark, the event in Ponsonby that I helped organise with three of my greatest friends (and lots of other amazing helpers) click here!

Now that Art in the Dark is winding down, I'm starting to work on other more superficial projects: getting my eyebrows threaded; buying foundation; looking for a dress to wear to the Wedding Committee's project in March. I think these Miss Crabb dresses may well be the winners on the day. Which do you think I should get? I'm quite fond of the second one, but then the first looks very versatile and sens-u-aaal. I really, really want to buy one (or both!)so I hope they're not, like, thousands of dollars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment