Thursday, July 22, 2010

TGIF

Oh my.

Oh my oh my. It has been a long and busy week and I haven't had a chance even to reply to Han's emails let alone write anything worth anything. I've been busy moving bedrooms (though the new one may only be temporary), finishing my 30 day bikram challenge, and working furiously to a few deadlines that mysteriously lost a day mid-week.

I'm off for a well deserved (if I do say so) beer at one of my favourite Fitzroy pubs, the start of what I expect and hope to be a quiet weekend in, working on wedding stationery for friends and reading the Journal which arrived rather late in my mailbox yesterday.

I promise I'll be back soon, and with more to say. I'm going to see Here We Go Magic play on Tuesday night which is very exciting and there's the film festival on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment