Tuesday, December 8, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last night was AMAZING!
We went to Animal Collective and danced on couches!
My friend and I were hoisted on our tall friends' shoulders for the encore of My Girls! We held hands!
Our other wonderful friends got engaged during the show!
We drank bubbly after to celebrate!!
Tis was followed by: crisp sund-dried white sheets, first swim of the summer, and the harrowing experience of looking at my "sent" messages from the night before...


I have to say: driving back over the harb
our bridge after an afternoon in the sun made me realise that sometimes there is really no place like New Zealand. No clouds, blue skies, a perfect amount of summer heat, and being able to be at beach within twenty minutes, no matter where you are - its pretty incredible.


HOWEVER: TO THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY FRIEND'S CELLPHONE AND CAMERA AT THE PONSONBY CHRISTMAS TREE: WHAT A DICK. AND AT CHRISTMAS TOO, FOR SHAME. ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF THE NIGHT IS GONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment