Wednesday, April 13, 2011

i exist

 And I like things:


My giant velvet polka dot dress from Twenty Seven Names

Wearing said dress with a ridiculous cardigan covered in mini pom poms, burgundy tights, or a skin coloured slip

Smokey quartz everything

99 Problems, my new local* with the nicest proprietors ever


The fact that I am going to see Bone Thugs N Harmony next week

The wonderful, amazing trip I just got back from in little ole New Zealand, and all the babes I got to see naked in the ocean after two of our beautiful pals tied the knot

In fact, everything about that day, except the sweat during the ceremony, and the entire missing outfit

Hanging out with my granny

Hanging out with my friends' babies

Being home

The Asos package that just arrived

This lovely distraction (select journey)**


Winter's approach,


and my acceptance of it.

Thanks for your time
xL


* it is, dangerously close to my house 
** found via Lolita, thanks!
*** both of the autumney wintery photos are from Le Portillon, my new favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment