Tuesday, January 11, 2011

it's not sunny here at all

A scratch has appeared in the middle of the left lens of my sunglasses. The (black) arms are turning a bit white, I think from wearing them in the pool too much. I left them at a friend's house and then at a bar after he returned them to me. I got them back, but I am thinking this may be the universe telling me it's time for a new pair...


I am sorely tempted by Retro Super Future's Super Lucia, particularly after seeing them in this shoot (via Because I'm Addicted), they're the kind of thing one needs to try on before purchasing though and I don't know where to find them in Melbourne.


There was a pair of PAM sunglasses at FAT about 15 months ago that I loved. I didn't need new sunglasses then and now I can't find them.


I'll most likely end up with another pair of wayfarers. Probably tortoise shell all over again. Change is hard, stick with what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment